WHEN DISASTER STRIKES - Commercial Property Loss & Business Interruption Insurance
When Disaster Strikes you can count on the Public Insurance Adjusters at MLAClaims.com for your commercial property loss claims, property valuation and business interruption insurance needs.
When Disaster Strikes
In the aftermath of a disaster, insurance companies hire experienced adjusters, forensic accountants, construction professionals, and other loss specialists to evaluate every aspect of your claim. Naturally, these experts work with your insurance company’s best interests in mind, not yours.
Most policyholders find themselves at a severe disadvantage without an insurance claims specialist on their loss recovery team.
MLA Claims provides you with critical property loss and business interruption expertise that levels the playing field between you and the insurance company’s specialists. Our team of experts includes licensed public insurance adjusters, building estimators, inventory specialists, and forensic accountants.
MLA Claims’ services include:
- Coordinating the necessary emergency and/or temporary repairs.
- Providing immediate damage assessments.
- Delivering expedited insurance policy analysis.
- Compiling the claim, including detailed estimates of loss, depreciation schedules, and other necessary supporting documentation.
- Participating in meetings and inspections with insurance company representatives.
- Negotiating equitable settlements.
- Preparing necessary proof of loss forms as required by most insurance policies and carriers.
- Consulting on alternatives for the restoration of your building and business personal property damage.
MLA Claims will assist you throughout the entire claims process. Our experts understand all aspects of complex property insurance claims, and will work to maximize your insurance recovery.
When you work with MLA Claims, you can expect to “Get More”.